Khabibullina Gul'nara Rushanovna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of constitutional and administrative law, Kazan University (18, Kremlyovskaya street, Kazan, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Backgrounds. The relevance of this topic is due to the fact that in the legal literature there are not enough works on the methods and forms of influence of constitutional and statutory courts on legislative activity in the subjects of the Russian Federation. The purpose of the work is to identify these methods and forms , to establish their features .
Materials and methods. The realization of the goal and objectives of the study was achieved on the basis of the study of judicial practice of constitutional and statutory courts, their legal positions, including taking into account the General principles of law, theoretical ideas of domestic lawyers on the problems of lawmaking and lawmaking. The methodological basis of the study was the methods and techniques of comparative legal and system-functional analysis, as well as formal legal approach to the object of study.
Results. The result of the study was the identification of the main ways of influence of constitutional and statutory courts on the legislative activity in the subjects of the Russian Federation, as well as its results in the form of the developed concept of the regional bill (law).
Conclusions. Based on the analysis, it is concluded that the constitutional and statutory courts are mandatory subjects of the law of legislative initiative , and the legal positions developed by them should be considered as an integral component of the concept of the regional bill (law).
constitutional and statutory courts, principles of law, regional draft law, regional law, concept of regional draft law, concept of regional law
1. Arnautova A. A. Aktual'nye problemy rossiyskogo prava [Actual problems of russian law]. 2018, no. 6, pp. 20–24. [In Russian]
2. Baranov V. I. Yuridicheskaya nauka i praktika [Juridical science and practice]. 2012, no. 17, pp. 15–29. [In Russian]
3. Baranov V. I. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika [Juridical technique]. 2007, no. 1, pp. 28–39. [In Russian]
4. Evloev I. M. Rossiyskiy sud'ya [Russian judge]. 2018, no. 4, pp. 56–60. [In Russian]
5. Tsarev A. Yu. Kontseptsiya zakona v zakonotvorchestve Rossiyskoy Federatsii: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Law concept in the lawmaking in the Russian Federation: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2006, 24 p. [In Russian]
6. Bol'shaya sovetskaya entsiklopediya [Great Soviet Encyclopedia]. Moscow: Sovetskaya entsiklopediya, 1980. [In Russian]
7. Informatsiya o deyatel'nosti Konstitutsionnogo suda Respubliki Severnaya Osetiya – Alaniya za 2018 god. [Information on the activities of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania in 2018] Available at: http://www.
deyatal_nost_ks_rso_g_2kh [In Russian]
8. Po delu o proverke sootvetstviya Konstitutsii Respubliki Mariy El punktov 1–5 stat'i 1 Zakona Respubliki Mariy El ot 20 dekabrya 2016 g. № 55-Z «O vnesenii izmeneniy v nekotorye zakonodatel'nye akty Respubliki Mariy El v chasti predostavleniya mer po printsipu adresnosti s primeneniem kriteriev nuzhdaemosti» v svyazi s zaprosom Upolnomochennogo po pravam cheloveka v Respublike Mariy El: Postanovlenie Konstitutsionnogo suda Respubliki Mariy El ot 25 aprelya 2017 g. х [On the case of inspection compliance with the Constitution of the Republic of Mari El, paragraphs 1-5 of article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Mari El of December 20, 2016 No.55-Z “On amendments to some legislative acts of the Republic of Mari El regarding the provision of measures on the principle of targeting using criteria of need” because of the the request of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Republic of Mari El: Determination of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Mari El of April 25, 2017] Available at: http:// www.docviewer.yandex.ru.170614_B 5.docx [In Russian]
9. Kozlova E. I., Kutafin O. E. Konstitutsionnoe pravo Rossii: uchebnik [Constitutional law of Russia: textbook]. 3d ed., rev. and amended. Moscow: Yurist, 2004, 587 p. [In Russian]
10. Respublika Tatarstan [Republic of Tatarstan]. 2015, 15 May, no. 66. [In Russian]
11. Vedomosti normativnykh aktov organov gosudarstvennoy vlasti Respubliki Komi [Bulletin of normative acts of state authorities of the Komi Republic]. 2019, no. 2, art. 36. [In Russian]
12. Romanovskaya O. V. Reformy i pravo [Reforms and law]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 35–53. [In Russian]
13. Romanovskaya O. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2016, no. 2 (38), pp. 85–93. [In Russian]